Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Current Loves / Still Sick


Greetings world....

I've been in isolation for .... 4 days!!! I came down with the flu and they made me stay in my room until I get better. You would think I would have the time to write more blogs.. however I haven't been able to stay up to long. Right now I'm feeling much better... still a cough, a headache, and stuffy nose... fever almost gone... anyways here are my current loves that I've realized (some are repeats from before).

1. MY FRIENDS!!!!! Jonathan, Terence, Marc, Sam, John, Senay... and oh so many more!! for taking care of me while I'm sick.. for bringing me food... sending me their get well wishes... I just love them!!!!!

2. My Brita filter - yay for saving the environment

3. Facebook, blogs, and instant messaging - without them I would be sooo alone.

4. Online shopping - without them, I wouldn't have satisfied my weekly shopping urge (I didnt buy anything though .. props to me!)

5. Entourage!! - great show.. I love Vince, E, Turtle, and Drama... they have the lifestyle that I would love to have.

6. Hand sanitzer, Kleenexes and cough drops

7. My sick playlist - If I have a headache I chill to Iron and Wine.

If I'm awake, upbeat and just laying there Lily Allen and Kate Nash.

If I'm awake, still tired, and can't go back to sleep Erykah Badu.

8. Not having to worry about what I'm wearing because I'm in isolation haha It's a nice break but I'm ready to be dressed up.

9. My purchase from Salvation Army from a while back for only $3


10. Getting better - I'm ready to hit the ground running

Enjoy!
Alice

2 comments:

  1. 2 and 4: woo!
    8: i'm dressing down in geneva because i figure if anyone judges me, i won't see them ever again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find! I love bargain hunting...

    ReplyDelete

Your opinions and thoughts keep me motivated to post more. They are very much appreciated ^_^