Friday, July 24, 2009

Current Loves of My Life

Please note that these pictures will not show on facebook. Please visit my blog instead.


You know that feeling when you see something you really really like? It's basically the closest I will ever get to experiencing the "love at first sight" feeling. Well, I get that feeling every time I visit the Urban Outfitters store. Whether it's new shoes, new purses, new accessories, new .. everything, I still get that feeling. Today, I ventured off of my typical visits of sales, shoes, purses, jewelry, tops, and dresses (in that particular order) and visited their Apartment section. Boy, that was such a bad idea. I ended up putting a quilt, a couple pretty pillows, and a rug into my cart where it will eventually be transferred into a wishlist instead of a receipt (hopefully... because I can't spend anymore money). Although I can't have any of these items, I just wanted to share with you the 5 loves of my life that can't return the same feelings.

1. Sabina Leather Lady Satchel in grey - It's like a light drawing bugs in and then zapping them with a huge pricetag. When first I saw this, I was Ooooo'ing like crazy. When I saw the price, my heart sunk a little. I just love this color because I know it will match every black piece I own and it will match jeans perfectly. It's also the perfect size and style for me.... they should just name it Alice.


2. Sabina Dakota Tote - Look at number one and apply the same situation here. It's also by Sabina (I think Sabina hates Alice, or loves her so much she has some weird motives). This bag would be great for ... ahh pretty much everything considering all the stuff I drag with me in my current purse. I also love the size (large enough for everything I already put in my current purse), color (I was going to say that I didn't have any brown cross-body purses or whatnot and then I realized that I have one) and shape (I guess I already have a cross-body bag that I don't need this one but it's still wantable).

3. Patchwork Quilt- Although this may look grandma-ish, I adore this quilt. It has an old-fashion idea with some subtle yet pretty details in each patch (see that cute rose?). This could easily match any room. I can envision myself curling up with it on a quiet evening and staring at the details while listening to some simple acoustic songs.

4. Crosley AV Room Portable USB Turntable- I really enjoy old-school stuff. I've always wanted a large collection of vinyl albums because I like how it looks and how the music sounds. Just the act of pulling out a record and placing it on the turntable and watching the needle do it's magic is just a great experience. I would probably watch it as I'm curled up in my quilted blanket (see #3).

5. Silence & Noise Cropped Moto Jacket- This jacket would go great with floral dresses, as it is shown below. It gives a delicate feminine dress a modern edge without looking like you are trying to hard. I have a lot of dresses so this would be a great addition. Plus, it would look great with just a white tee and jeans.
Enjoy!!!
Alice

1 comment:

Your opinions and thoughts keep me motivated to post more. They are very much appreciated ^_^