Monday, September 14, 2009

Current Loves


I'm getting worse as this school year continues with my blogging. Sorries!! :(

1. I have more purses from the Salvation Army... haha I have a lot of purses now.. They both seem very Urban Outfitters-esque.


2. I was recently hit with an inspiration to paint... so expect to see a wave of new art!

3. Unexpected and interesting phone calls (that are good, of course)

4. My Acer computer :) It's a cutie

5. Erykah Badu Green Eye
s

6. Naps after a long day of classes

7. Dirty Dancing... Rest easy Patrick Swayze

8. My horoscope.. I'm amused
There's no perfect formula for finding an ideal relationship. Sometimes you just have to throw yourself in and try dating different kinds of people before you find the best match. Be open to all types.

9. This PostSecret card - even though my name isn't Hollie, I feel like this card is suppose to be for me haha

hollie.jpg


10. Being hopeful

Cheers,
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions and thoughts keep me motivated to post more. They are very much appreciated ^_^