Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Overdue Current Loves


I've finally picked up my pace on doing my homework for classes after being sick. Still busy busy busy like usual. I've hit a "painter's block"... the connection from my mind and my hand have.... disconnected.... and it's tough because I haven't had an outlet for my stress.....

However, just thinking about the other good things in life helps me stay sane... Here are my top 5 current favorites.

1. Daily dinner with my friends (a good consistency that I need)
2. Sea of Shoes blog - I love these thigh high boots... so hot :)


3. The feeling of crawling into bed after a looooong day.
4. Still having the energy to dress decently for the day... a good pick-me-up (I will take pictures of what I've been wearing and they will be posted)
5. My Piperbags... (the pictures of those will also be up) sooo useful when carrying my heavy labor law books.

Cheers,
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions and thoughts keep me motivated to post more. They are very much appreciated ^_^