Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Three ideas

Today's three ideas I'd like to share:
1. Sleeping on the floor
2. Mason Jars
3. Waking up earlier


1. My boyfriend and I moved to Austin not so long ago so we've been sleeping on the floor with our Serta mattress. However, the longer we procrastinate to get a bed frame the more we enjoy our current sleeping conditions. Not only does it not hurt if you fall out of bed but the need for a side table is totally unnecessary because the floor is unlimited "desk space!". Right now our room just looks ugly. I've attached some photos that seem like great ideas.


Maybe not this girly for the boyfriend's sake

2. Mason jars are just amazing. I stumbled upon this idea of using them for bathroom storage. Currently we have this awkward space above our toilet that I can't seem to do anything with. An art piece would just look forced, plus it might get soggy from the steam of the shower. This extra bathroom storage would not only look pretty but it would give me more space in my bathroom closet for other things! Yay!

3. Wake up 30 minutes early and force yourself to do something with that time. Not only will you feel like you have accomplished something but you will feel more awake for the rest of the day. It just puts that extra bounce in your step as you take on the world.

Cheers!
Alice
(Unfortunately I saved all of these pictures under one folder so I am not familiar where they belong to so I would be super helpful if those who know to help me find their source so I can give credit to where they are due)

1 comment:

Your opinions and thoughts keep me motivated to post more. They are very much appreciated ^_^