Monday, August 17, 2009

Current Loves

1. Meeting new people
2. "Red House" by Jimi Hendrix

3. Waltzing to Norah Jones "Come Away With Me"


4. Cake stand displays for perfumes
Seen on Flickr

5. Getting my phone back
6. Finally getting my room organized (there will be pictures soon)
7. The feeling after a good workout
8. Air conditioning (woot!)
9. Finding another good find at the Salvation Army
Look at this nice dish I got for just $0.89! I put all of my bobby pins, clips, pins and small perfume bottles here :)

10. Useful advice from close friend :) Love you all!!

Enjoy!
Alice

2 comments:

  1. the cake dish is a great idea! would it be ok if i "borrowed" that idea and looked for a cake display dish at the flea this weekend?

    found you through 20sb, by the way. great blog. stop by and say hello: http://nowandlaterpop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! I actually just bought one (a cake dish that is) and I just need to take a picture of it :) I'll definitely stop by your blog and check it out :) Thanks for looking at mine :)

    ReplyDelete

Your opinions and thoughts keep me motivated to post more. They are very much appreciated ^_^