Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Current Loves

A very late list of my current loves.

1. Strangers giving me compliments. It happened multiple times today and I just loved it sooo much!!! One of the best feelings in the world.

2. Seeing that someone commented on my blog posts ^_^

3. Support from people on my paintings.

4. Brent & Sam's gourmet cookies specifically the Chocolate Chip Pecan ones with milk .. yum yum yum


5. My new friend, Zach Golay's amazing photography skills... he even took some pictures for me as new painting references. * if you use any of his photos for anything give him credit please
6. My charcoal sketch of "Puppy Love"


7. My friends .. again and forever and always

8. Renewed friendships (thought it should have its own point)

9. Sales at Urban Outfitters ($29 for cardigans in stores only!... Guess where I'll be tomorrow after classes)

10. My life right now.. just soo happy and cheerful.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alice... I saw you on 20SB in the group "Fashionistas'. I absolutely love your charcoal sketch, "Puppy Love"... as well as your sweet and optimistic outlook on life. It's incredibly encouraging. I look forward to reading more of your blogs, as well as enjoying more of your art. Keep up the good work and have a great weekend! -Megan

    ReplyDelete

Your opinions and thoughts keep me motivated to post more. They are very much appreciated ^_^