Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Things with My Name on it :)


When I see an item that I like and I find out that it's named Alice.. I love it even more.
Here is a list of some lovely items named Alice.

1. These Hello Kitty Alice wallet and pouch (I actually have the pouch, Thanks to my cousin Lisa)
2. Smokey Alice brand.. this bag is cute!
3. Alice in Wonderland items from Urban Outfitters
4. Pretty much anything with Alice in Wonderland on it... that's why I'm so excited for Tim Burton's movie Alice in Wonderland with Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway.. and soo many more.

5. I guess this one is a bit much but Alice Dark Chocolate haha
If you have time, google stuff with your names on it.. this blog was just fun to see what my name is associated with haha :)

Cheers!
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions and thoughts keep me motivated to post more. They are very much appreciated ^_^