Monday, August 10, 2009

Current Loves

This week has been pretty awesome... just a good aura

What I'm loving now

1. Yogi Calming Tea... just the perfect tea to drink when I'm stressed

2. This pair of Christian Louboutin Pumps (brought up on Cupcakes & Cashmere).... I love the red!!! So sexy!!

3. Chelsea's photo from life is beautiful (visit her site and her store)

4. My friends for always being there

5. The T.V. show Scrubs (it always cheers me up)

Scrubs_300x300.jpg


6. This video Luck Be A Lady.. so magical :)


7. Finding lost things :) :) :)

8. This outfit on Urban Weeds.. Just so cute!

urban_weeds_2.jpg


9. Getting to know friends


10. 500 Days of Summer!! I finally saw it and I LOVED it! Here is a cute video I saw on Life is Beautiful.. just a fun clip



Enjoy!!
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions and thoughts keep me motivated to post more. They are very much appreciated ^_^