Monday, August 31, 2009

Good dull day/Current Loves


So nothing exciting really happened to me today BUT I feel like I'm on a high of some sort... I was just walking around campus and I couldn't help but smile... people around me probably thought I was silly but who cares... I'm happy :)

Considering that I'm not sure what's making me so happy, it's tough trying to put a list together of what I current love right now... but I'll try.

1. Professors that are on the same teaching wavelength I am on.

2. the cover of Michael Jackson's Beat it done by Fall out boy (I love the guitar in the middle) and
3. Guitar Hero


4. Finding things that I thought were long gone

5. Compliments on my paintings (they keep me going)

6. Regular dinners with my friends

7. Knowing that people close to me are doing amazing things with their lives

8. This flask I got from Urban Outfitters on sale (it says "You will be hungry again in one hour... in bed")

9. Looking at my old paintings and remembering the reasoning for painting it.

10. New opportunities

I hope you're all having a happy good day.

Enjoy!!
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions and thoughts keep me motivated to post more. They are very much appreciated ^_^